Sunday, August 19, 2012

Random Sunday Projects

First project of the day..replacing the bathroom light switch cover. (Sorry for the yellow pictures!)
Super easy!! Took off the existing cover...

...had the new one ready to go....

...and TA-DA! Bathroom makeover in about ten minutes!


 Next up...randomly felt like putting pictures on the blank walls upstairs....
Before...bathroom side...

....before...laundry side....

...had to finagle a couple pics...Dad's was too small for the frame so...

...I grabbed a piece of scrapbook paper & my handy Fiskar cutting board and cut a backing piece....

...hung nearly everything with Monkey Hooks...

...my favorite saying on a glass piece..Dance, Sing, Live, Laugh, Love.

Finished bathroom side wall....

Finished laundry side wall...


Have plans for a "children's" wall (pics of all my kids), and a wall for Hubby & I downstairs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment