Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome to "Dance Thru Chaos"!!


Welcome to my blog, "Dance Thru Chaos"! 



This is my dance through the organizing of my family's day to day life! This is the life-long journey of bringing my family's day to day life into a more organized and efficient fashion so that we are better able to use our God-given time, space, and money. 

 I started this blog for two reasons. First, to inspire myself to work at getting and keeping my household into an organized fashion! Second, to share the many aspects of having an organized, efficiently run household with you in hopes that it will inspire and encourage you to do the same!! 
I'm just a simple, Southern newlywed gal working to put our house in order! I have two young stepdaughters who are four and five and are so much fun! My husband and I enjoy music, movies, and making memories! 
I'm looking forward to sharing great inspirations with you! 

Dance with me! Be inspired! Be encouraged!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to sharing in the moments with you honey!

    All my love
    -Jenny

    Molifemoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete